A little time away from the farm can do wonders for your mindset and farm goals. Young farmers have the opportunity to invest in their business and themselves by attending an event next week!
Growing the Future
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
This event, which starts at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 8, and ends at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 9, will be jampacked with educational sessions. Attendees will hear from speakers who will cover grain marketing, strategic planning, lender relationships, trends in agriculture and more.
- Ed Usset, University of Minnesota
- David Widmar, Agricultural Economic Insights
- Chip Flory, Host of AgriTalk After the Bell
- Ryan Bristle, Iowa farmer Russell Consulting Group
- Jessica Lehman, First Financial Bank
- Sarah Beth Aubrey, A.C.T. Consulting and Top Producer Columnist
- Corporal Josh Bleill
See the tentative agenda.
This event, hosted by Farm Journal Media, is presented by AgriGold and sponsored by Stoller, CommoditAg and Top Third Ag Marketing.
The registration fee is $129 and hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate of $169 per night. To receive a buy one, get one for registration, use the code: BOGO