As harvest wraps up, it’s a perfect time to build your professional network by attending the 2016 Executive Women in Agriculture conference. Held Nov. 30 through Dec. 2 in Chicago, Top Producer’s event for women in the business of farming is an outstanding opportunity to meet peers from around the U.S. and Canada.
Speakers at this year’s event will include:
- Marji Guyler-Alaniz of FarmHer
- Angie Maguire of Citizens Grain
- Naomi Blohm of Stewart-Peterson
- Ashley Arrington of Agri Authority
- Julie Strain of Red Wing Software
- Mykel Taylor of Kansas State University
- And many others
Join us for mainstage presentations, breakout sessions, networking receptions and a live “U.S. Farm Report” Market Roundtable taping.
To register or for more information, visit execwomeninag.com.