The new Case IH Maxxum series tractor debuted at the 2015 Cattle Industry Convention and Tradeshow. A new modern style and factory-installed work components make the tractor a primary fit with livestock producers.
“The Maxxum tractor series are exceptional tractors now made even better,” said Dave Bogan, Case IH Marketing Manager. “The new line encompasses product features that help livestock operators and specialty farmers achieve financial success and production efficiency.”
The new model lineup consists of the 4-cylinder 115, 125, 135 and 145 models in the Maxxum, Maxxum MultiController and CVT configurations. Also available is the 6-cylinder Maxxum 150 model available in the Maxxum and Maxxum MultiController versions.
The Maxxum Series features:
- Factory-installed loader hitch
- An improved performance cooling package.
- Fuel efficient Tier 4 B/Final SCR-only technology that meets current EPA requirements with less complexity and components than other emission systems. This doubles service interval hours.
- Eight high-power LED lights and can be ordered with up to 14 additional LED
- lights that provide daylight visibility during nighttime operations.
- An improved turning radius on a longer wheel base for greater stability
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technology with a double-clutch design that allows smooth shifting and maintains continuous power to the ground. Coupled with the Case IH Multi-Control Armrest, these Case IH machines provide ease of operation that is hard to match in the tractor industry. The optional front axle suspension is now equipped with twin accumulators,
“Maxxum series tractors are proven multipurpose workhorses, perfect for loader and livestock applications,” Bogan said, “especially for those livestock producers who cut hay.”
For more information, visit your local Case IH dealer or www.caseih.com/maxxum.