CEO Jim Sutter of the U.S. Soybean Export Council will reveal how a focus on quality sets U.S. soybeans apart from the competition at the 2016 Top Producer Seminar on Jan. 27. Sutter will focus on international customer perspectives and implications for American farmers.
(Register for the 2016 Top Producer Seminar and receive our Early Bird rate through Dec. 31, 2015.)
Sutter’s presentation, titled “The Total Quality Experience: Why International Customers Choose U.S. Soy,” will happen during the first of three days featuring in-depth business education and networking in Chicago. Top Producer Seminar runs Jan. 27-29 at the Hilton Chicago Hotel.
You can read more about Sutter online, including:
Also be sure to connect with Sutter on Twitter, and stay tuned as our 10 Days of Top Producer Seminar series continues! Here's who we'll be spotlighting in the days ahead:
- Dec. 23 - Bill Kirk, Weather Trends
- Dec. 24 - Land Values Panel featuring LandOwner newsletter editor Mike Walsten alongside Jim Farrell, Farmers National Company; Stephen Kenney, Hancock Agricultural Investment Group; and RD Schrader, Schrader Real Estate and Auction
- Dec. 25 - Rudy Ruettiger, legendary Notre Dame football player
- Dec. 26 - Rob Samuels, CEO, Maker’s Mark Distillery
- Dec. 28 - Dave Mitchell, author of "Live and Learn or Die Stupid!"
- Dec. 29 - Richard Niemann, Niemann Foods
- Dec. 30 - Curt Covington of Farmer Mac and Chris Barron of Carson & Barron Farms
- Dec. 31 - Last Call! Early Bird registration ends today
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!