Nearly half a million visitors come to AgWeb each month to find the information and resources they need to run their farm businesses, market their crops and keep in touch with the farming community. Now, we’re making that information even more accessible—no matter where you are.
Coming next week, AgWeb will sport a new look, new features and more of the farmer-first news that you have come to trust.
Whether you’re using a phone, a tablet or a computer, our new streamlined, mobile-optimized design will make it easier to find the news and resources you’re looking for. We’ve expanded our news coverage and added new tools and features, while continuing to stay on the pulse of the agriculture industry and bring you the expert analysis that you’ve come to expect.
Here are just a few of the new, exciting features you will find at the new AgWeb:
• Optimized for a full mobile experience.
• Improved markets center, featuring live price updates every two minutes.
• Expanded Weather section, featuring down-to-the-field weather radar, extended forecasting tool and ag-specific weather maps.
• Dynamic drop-down navigation, allowing readers to dive into latest news or their favorite section in one click.
• Increased international and local news coverage.
• New calculators, to help you manage your business.
• One-stop information shop with articles, videos, audio clips and more comingled.
Watch this video to see a sneak-peek of the new AgWeb:
Stay tuned next week as AgWeb unveils its new look!