Farm Journal's first-ever Planter Clinic can change how you put your crop in the ground – and help lock in top yields. As an attendee, you will draw from the extensive field experience of Farm Journal Field Agronomists Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer to learn how to get your crop off to a strong start.
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time)
Michael J. Manatt Community Center
105 Jackson Street
Brooklyn, Iowa 52211
Map and Directions
to view the event agenda
The day is packed with practical information you can take home and apply to your planter – and your fields. All leading planter brands will be included.
Key topics in the sessions:
- How to identify a good stand and set your goals for planting execution
- How to evaluate the soundness of your planter
- How to set your planter for the best performance possible
- Planter attachments that can help improve your planter do a better job
- New planter technology you can use
- The day ends with an open agronomic question and answer session with Ken and Missy.