Has the long winter and frenzy of spring planting preparation left your business skills a little weary? Come to the Quad Cities this summer for a quick “business tune-up” at our Top Producer Summer Seminar, June 7-8 at the Isle Casino Hotel and Waterfront Conference Center in Bettendorf, Iowa.
This one and half day seminar will give you a refresher on marketing skills, land buying strategies, employee management and general business strategies.
Featured presentations include:
- Maintaining Margins while Growing Your Farm Business, Chris Barron, Carson & Barron Farms
- Ag Law Pitfalls to Watch, Kristina Tridico, Ice Miller LLP
- Financial Habits of Top Producers, Greg Wolf, Kennedy and Coe
- New Rules of Profitable Farming, Darren Frye, Water Street Solutions
- Land Buying Strategies, Hertz Farm Management
- Managing Input Costs on Farm, Nick Paulson, University of Illinois.
The seminar will also host a Tomorrow’s Top Producer track of breakout sessions geared for farmers 35 and under, with topics such as land buying tips for young producers and marketing basics, with a focus on teaching technical analysis.
U.S. Farm Report will be on hand to host a market report taping Wednesday morning that features Mark Gold, Top Third Ag Marketing; Gregg Hunt, Archer Financial Services; and Bill Biedermann, Allendale.
A special networking reception will be held Wednesday evening at John Deere Pavilion, sponsored by John Deere.
Register now for the early bird rate of only $215 through April 30.