Make plans to attend on of Farm Journal’s Corn College events specifically designed for retailers and consultants.
Make plans to attend one of this summer’s sessions:
Monday, July 15 in Heyworth, Ill.
Monday, July 29 in Coldwater, Mich. (bonus soybean session)
Corn College events include:
- In-field training tailored specifically to retailers and consultants
- Agronomic techniques to help your producers raise yields
- Access to Farm Journal Field Agronomists Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer, in addition to other experts
- Integrated classroom and field training to help attendees quickly move their production skills to the next level
Founded in 2008, Corn College builds on the success of the Farm Journal Test Plot program, which has been helping farmers do a better job of growing corn for 22 years. It is a direct response to requests from farmers for more access to the vast corn production knowledge of Farm Journal Field Agronomist Ken Ferrie.
These one-day events are perfect for those involved in:
- Ag finance
- Agronomic services for clients
- Agency creative, copywriting, PR or account service
- Getting a new employee up to speed quickly on corn production
Cost to attend is $499, if booked by June 7. An estimated 10 CCA credits will be offered. These retailer events are the ONLY Corn College conference to offer CCA CEUs.