Eleven members of the Iowa Cattlemen’s Association added their family and/or business brands to the ICA Brand Wall this year. The Brand Wall started in 1995, when 10 ICA members wanted to go an extra step in support of ICA.
Since then, 151 more families and businesses have joined them in making a donation to ICA to secure their spot on the wall. Brand Wall members contribute $1000 to ICA in order to display their brand. Of the 182 brand slots on the wall, 21 remain unclaimed.
This year’s Brand Wall additions honor:
- 3D Rueber owned by Dick, Dean, David & Dakota Rueber of the Westgate/Luxemburg area
- Amana Farms & Jon Haman of Amana
- Amstutz Cattle Inc. owned by Aaron & Mindy, Brandt, Tucker, & Wesley Amstutz of Bloomfield
- Clan Farms Inc.owned by Nicholas & Sue Hunt of Atlantic
- Deering Prairie View Farms owned by Charles & Kim, Kelsie, Tanner, Whitney & Morgan Deering of Postville
- Miller Farms owned by Thom & Mary Miller, Molly, Abby, Eli & Katie of Winfield
- River Family Farms owned by Ross and Vivian River of Maquoketa
- Smith Family Farms owned by Eric, Dianna, Dustin, Emily & Liz Smith of Decorah
- SP Genetics owned by Isaiah Shnurman, Sampson Shnurman & Travis Parton of Bevington
- Spring Valley Ranch owned by Matt & Cassie Winters & Family of Volga
- Ultra Ova owned by Toby & Casie Muller & Family of Adair
Source: Iowa Cattlemen's Association