During this one-day event, industry experts will discuss the best agronomic practices for hemp production and will also touch upon marketing, legal considerations and policy news.
A tour of local hemp production fields is also planned to give you the opportunity to see hemp being grown first-hand. You’ll also have plenty of time to interact with growers and industry experts to gather answers to any questions you have. This event is open to farmers, ranchers, retailers and any other individuals interested in growing and marketing hemp.
Educational sessions offered during this one-day event will address:
- How to source high-quality seed
- Hemp nutrient needs from A to Z
- Pest, weed and disease management
- In-season management and harvest practices
- Steps to developing a marketing plan
- Legal considerations for hemp production
The registration cost for the Hemp College is $149 and includes a continental breakfast and full lunch.
Get more details and register here: https://www.regonline.com/hempcollege