- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. orange flavor gelatin
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon flavor gelatin
- 2-1/2 c. boiling water
- 2 c. fresh cranberry sauce (recipe follows) or 1 (16 oz.) can whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 c. crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Dissolve orange and lemon gelatin in boiling water. Chill until syrupy.
- Break up cranberry sauce with fork; add pineapple and nuts; fold into gelatin. Chill until firm in 1-1/2 qt. mold. Makes 12 servings.
To make fresh cranberry sauce: Boil 1 c. water and 3/4 c. sugar for 5 minutes. Add 2 c. fresh cranberries; cook 5 minutes. Cool until set.