Farm Journal Editors
Farm Journal Media and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) have formed an alliance to promote the new international agriculture event, Ag Connect Expo, and to bring enhanced education and networking opportunities for attendees and exhibitors.
The inaugural Ag Connect Expo 2010 will take place January 13-15, 2010 (with special Preview Day on January 12 by special admission) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
AEM initiated Ag Connect Expo as a North American-based global connecting point for agriculture. Across the agricultural industry, this event will showcase the latest:
- services and
As part of the agreement, Farm Journal Media will host a series of events co-located with Ag Connect.
- Plan for Success Workshop with the "Leave a Legacy" project featuring Kevin Spafford Farm Journal Columnist and succession planning expert
- High-yield crop production sessions
- Lessons from the Pro Farmer Midwest Crop Tour with Pro Farmer Editor and Publisher Chip Flory
- Winter class of Farm Journal Corn College with Farm Journal Field Agronomist Ken Ferrie
- Pro Farmer will co-locate the Leading Edge Conference in Orlando.
- Ag Executive Forum networking event in incorporation with AEM bringing together a conversation on global agricultural trends
Farm Journal Media will publish the show's official guide and also will sell exhibit booth space to non-AEM and FEMA members.
For More Information