Now in its fourth year, Top Producer’s Executive Women in Agriculture conference features dynamic keynote speakers and educational breakout sessions. The event runs Dec. 4-5, 2014, at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
Here are five reasons you should attend:
- High-energy panel discussions with women farm owners, managers and decision-makers on America’s top farms.
- Business and finance education breakouts with take-home information you can put to use on your farm today.
- The latest news on policy, markets and advocacy issues.
- Farm-to-table panel discussion with Chicago’s top chefs. Don’t miss this lively discussion about food between women ag producers and urban chefs.
- Our annual Friday luncheon speaker, who will motivate and inspire.
Do Cows Need Protein Supplements on Corn Stalks?
Manufacturing and Ag Leaders: Current COOL Rules Threaten Jobs and Economic Growth