At Soybean College Kip Cullers says he was met with a lot of enthusiasm for soybeans. Attendees were able to ask him questions in a breakout session on the second day of the event. Here are some of the top takeaways from Kip’s session:
· Go home and try something different.
· There’s really not one magic bullet. Start with the right seed and build from there.
· Use plots, or in Kip’s case contest fields, as learning tools.
· Walk fields regularly.
· Dig plants to evaluate plant growth and performance of different treatment.
· Head off problems from ever being there or get ahead of problems from becoming worse.
Learn more from Kip in this video: