Don't miss this information-packed business conference for young farm executives. Known as Growing the Future, the event will be held Aug. 8-9, 2018, in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. Register now!
This event, hosted by Farm Journal Media, is presented by AgriGold and sponsored by Stoller, CommoditAg and Top Third Ag Marketing.
This event, which starts at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 8, and ends at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 9, will feature educational sessions and networking opportunities. Attendees will hear from speakers who will cover grain marketing, strategic planning, lender relationships, trends in agriculture and more.
Among highlights will be a lunch keynote from Corporal Josh Bleill, a walking, talking, symbol of hope, who uses his story to motivate and inspire others.
- Ed Usset, University of Minnesota
- David Widmar, Agricultural Economic Insights
- Chip Flory, Host of AgriTalk After the Bell
- Ryan Bristle, Iowa farmer Russell Consulting Group
- Jessica Lehman, First Financial Bank
- Sarah Beth Aubrey, A.C.T. Consulting and Top Producer Columnist
See the full agenda.
The registration fee is $129 and hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate of $169 per night. To receive free registration and one free night hotel stay, use the code: HOTEL