For years, I’ve wanted to create a better way for farmers to search for farm equipment. I’m excited to announce it’s finally happened. The new www.MachineryPete.com has more than 70,000 listings from dealers across the U.S. Many dealerships are second- or third-generation businesses, just like your farm operation. Our goal is to provide dealers with innovative marketing tools to reach customers—and this virtual marketplace is just the start.
Check out all the features of the new www.MachineryPete.com, and give us a try when you’re looking for your next piece of machinery.
- Quick Search
- Use the drop-down menus to expedite your search of all types of equipment and quickly get your results.
- Find by Category
- Click on the category, make and model to drill down your search. Click “View All” for more choices.
- Auction Calendar and Price Data
- Find upcoming auctions and search the subscription-only auction results database.
- Search Results
- To narrow down your results, filter your search by distance, price, model year and number of hours. You can also sort your search by most photos, price, year and more.
- Quick View
- Click on the thumbnail photo to learn more about the machine. Then click through to the full listing details for all photos and contact information.
- Detailed Listings
- With input direct from farmers, this page is designed to give you all of the information you want and need in an easy-to-read format.
- Photo Slide Show
- Each listing can include up to 25 photos and a video link, so you can virtually walk around the machine.
- Seller and Specifications
- Know exactly who to contact to answer your questions about the machine. Our listings include full machine details and specifications provided by the seller.
If you’re in the market for used equipment, check out the all-new Machinery Pete marketplace. To shop for used machines from across the country, visit www.MachineryPete.com