GIE+EXPO, set for Oct. 29 to 31 in Louisville, Ky., is adding a feature point for dealers' service departments. The new High-Performance Service Department is a collective effort of several exhibitors and Bob Clements International.
The how-to pavilion will simulate a highly efficient service department including:
• Two large service bays plus service areas for riding equipment and walk-behind and handheld equipment
• A staging area and wash bay
• An example of an out-dated service department bay showing "what not to do"
In addition, another area of the pavilion will allow the feature sponsors to showcase their best service practices.
Bob Clements International will provide training and tours of the pavilion. This consulting company helps dealers throughout North America improve their processes and profitability through technician and service department efficiencies. The training sessions will be Thursday and Friday afternoons, as well as Saturday morning.
The topics will be:
• How to Create Your Own Flat-Rate and Menu Pricing Program
• The 4 Keys to Creating a Technician Compensation Package that Works
• Five Easy Steps to Finding and Hiring the Right Technicians for Your Shop
For More: GIE+EXPO
Bob Clements International