Headline fungicide, from BASF, was named the No-Till Product of the Year for 2008 by readers of No-Till Farmer Magazine.
The magazine accepted nominations from manufacturers and farmers in 11 product categories. Then readers selected the best product in each category. The product receiving the most votes overall was named the best no-till product for the year.
Headline also won the fungicide category, for the second straight year.
Other category winners included:
- No-Till Equipment—Early Riser planters, Case IH
- Planter/Drill Attachments—Martin Row Cleaners, Martin Industries
- Strip-Till Equipment—Blu-Jet Strip-Till System, Thurston Manufacturing
- Spray Equipment: AGCO Spra-Coupe 7000 Series, AGCO
- Residue Management: The Spreader, The Spreader, Inc.
- Fertility: Agrotain, Agrotain International
- Insect protection: YieldGard VT Triple, Monsanto
- Seed Treatment: Cruiser, Syngenta
- Precision Tools: AutoFarm RTK AutoSteer, AutoFarm
- Weed Cotnrol: Roundup PowerMax, Monsanto
The products of the year were recognized during the annual National No-Tillage Conference in Indianapolis.
For More Information