Farm families transitioning management to the next generation of young leaders will benefit from attending the 2016 Tomorrow’s Top Producer conference, scheduled June 16-17 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville.
Previously held as a one-day event before Top Producer Seminar in Chicago, the new event geared toward farmers age 35 and under will be packed with even more business information critical for today’s professional operations. Its venue in the Music City makes it perfect for young families seeking to pair business with a summertime getaway. Check out VisitMusicCity.com to learn about all Nashville has to offer.
(Click here to register for the 2016 Tomorrow's Top Producer conference in Nashville.)
That family focus will be integral to the Tomorrow’s Top Producer event as farms across the U.S. hand over leadership of their operations. Helping attendees make sense of those dynamics and navigate the many challenges of finance, commodity marketing, interpersonal relationships and more will be an agenda featuring an array of farm business experts, including:
- Walt Coleman, NFL Referee and Hiland Dairy Controller – Making the Calls in a Tough Game
- Tommy Grisafi, Advance Trading – Shark Tank: Would the Sharks Back Your Farm?
- Andrew McCrea, America's Countryside Host – Leadership Secrets: What’s Costing you Profits ... and Why You Don’t Realize It
- Bret Oelke, Innovus Agra – Managing Your Farm Business Through Times of Transition
- Carolyn Rodenberg, Alternatives to Conflict – Avoid Risky Business by Confronting Conflict
- Moe Russell, Russell Consulting – Best Financial Practices for Young Top Producers
- Jamie Wasemiller, Gulke Group – Integrate Your 2016 Crop Insurance and Marketing Plans
- And many others
Prepare your family for succession planning success with insights from the 2016 Tomorrow’s Top Producer conference.
Register now for the 2016 Tomorrow's Top Producer business conference happening June 16-17 in Nashville!