Do you suspect yield-robbing soil compaction problems in your fields? Join Farm Journal Field Agronomists Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer to learn the Systems Approach to farming with its foundation set on a solid understanding of soil density.
The Farm Journal Corn College “Classic” session provides practical, hands-on training to help corn growers advance their production skills, increase yields and improve their profitability.
Thursday and Friday, July 21 to 22; two-day session for farmers. Click here to register
This event is located at the Corn College campus, near Bloomington, Ill.
General Sessions and Breakout Sessions include:
· Dig to Identify Soil Density
· Soil Density Demonstrations
· In-Field Diagnostics
· Make Variable Rate Work
· The Importance of Water
· Understand the Risks of Farm Transportation
· ABCs of Sulfur and Micronutrients
· Identify and Manage Micronutrients
· Make Your Water Work for You
Click here to register (no site registration will be accepted)