A former senior economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City will give a main stage presentation to kick off the 2016 Top Producer Seminar on Jan. 27. Jason Henderson now serves at Purdue University as associate dean in the College of Agriculture and is director of Purdue Extension.
(Register for the 2016 Top Producer Seminar and receive our Early Bird rate through Dec. 31, 2015.)
Henderson’s presentation, titled “Position Your Business for Long-Term Success,” will be the first in a series of three days featuring in-depth business education and networking in Chicago. Top Producer Seminar runs Jan. 27-29 at the Hilton Chicago Hotel.
Recent coverage of Henderson in Top Producer includes:
Also be sure to connect with Henderson on Twitter, and stay tuned as our 10 Days of Top Producer Seminar series continues! Here's who we'll be spotlighting in the days ahead:
- Dec. 22 - Jim Sutter, U.S. Soybean Export Council
- Dec. 23 - Bill Kirk, Weather Trends
- Dec. 24 - Land Values Panel featuring LandOwner newsletter editor Mike Walsten alongside Jim Farrell, Farmers National Company; Stephen Kenney, Hancock Agricultural Investment Group; and RD Schrader, Schrader Real Estate and Auction
- Dec. 25 - Rudy Ruettiger, legendary Notre Dame football player
- Dec. 26 - Rob Samuels, CEO, Maker’s Mark Distillery
- Dec. 28 - Dave Mitchell, author of "Live and Learn or Die Stupid!"
- Dec. 29 - Richard Niemann, Niemann Foods
- Dec. 30 - Curt Covington of Farmer Mac and Chris Barron of Carson & Barron Farms
- Dec. 31 - Last Call! Early Bird registration ends today
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!