The complete agenda for Top Producer's 2016 Executive Women in Agriculture (EWA) conference is now available online for viewing. The event happens Nov. 30 through Dec. 2 and provides business education, training and networking for women in the business of agriculture.
For the first time ever, the conference will kick off with an opening reception on the evening of Wednesday, Nov. 30. Now in its sixth year, EWA draws nearly 250 producers and agribusiness professionals from 25 states and Canada.
Speakers will include:
- Marji Guyler-Alaniz, FarmHer
- Vivian Howard, restaurateur, chef and star of the PBS Food show "A Chef's Life"
- Julianne Johnston, Pro Farmer
- Naomi Blohm, Stewart-Peterson
- Angie Maguire, Citizens Grain
- Diane Holdorf, chief sustainability officer and vice president of Kellogg Company
- Mykel Taylor, Kansas State University
- and many more
- Consumer trends
- Family business boundaries
- 2017 commodities outlook
- Accounting strategies
- Focusing on profitability versus market clutter
- Managing debt and banker relationships
- Leadership and management skills
View the complete agenda online and take advantage of the Early Bird discount on registration now through Nov. 8.
To register or for more information, visit execwomeninag.com.