Experts will present concrete tactics for successful farm operations Jan. 20-23
Farms face turbulent times. Producers can learn how to move forward at the 2015 Top Producer Seminar and Tomorrow’s Top Producer Conference in Chicago. Listen, network and meet industry leaders as more than 30 thought-provoking speakers provide direction for navigating stormy seas. We’ll also celebrate the 2015 Top Producer of the Year and Tomorrow’s Top Producer Horizon Award winner.
Tomorrow’s Top Producer
Jan. 20, 2015, Hilton Chicago,
downtown on Michigan Avenue
This conference is specifically for young farmers, age 35 and under, to prepare the next generation of farmer-leaders.
- Tactics for Tight Margins
Jerry Gulke, The Gulke Group
- We’ve Got to Do Something
Reg Shandro, Farmacist
- Maintaining and Growing Your Land Base in the Current Environment
Bret Oelke, farm consultant
Top Producer Seminar
Jan. 21-23, 2015, Hilton Chicago, downtown on Michigan Avenue
Based on this year’s theme, Chart Your Course to Profits, experts will share new business tactics.
- A Conversation with Howard G. Buffett, farmer and philanthropist
- Thinking Beyond the “Now”
Ronald LeMay, CEO of FarmLink
- Speed and Passion: Rules for Success in Sailing and Business
Gary Jobson, ESPN sailing analyst
To register for both events, call (877) 482-7203 or