You may love tractors, but Machinery Pete lives and breathes them. He has been researching and analyzing machinery auction prices since 1989. His database totals close to 500,000 auction sale prices on roughly 70 categories of equipment, making it the most comprehensive and complete of its kind.
A lot of Machinery Pete’s analysis ends up on AgWeb, but he also posts a ton of his on-the-go auction photos and observations on Facebook. Here’s a sampling of some of these “Facebook finds” from the past week or so.
Prices from southeast New Mexico farm estate auction April 25, each tractor in nice condition, always shedded:
- 2008 JD 7830 with 1068 hours: $127,000
- 2004 Agco RT135 2WD with 1656 hours: $30,500
- 1997 White 6810 2WD with 968 hours: $28,000
- 2002 JD 8420 with 2807 hours: $107,000
“Restored IHC 1206. Belongs to Chuck W. of Donnellson, Iowa, who I met at lunch April 24 (great burgers) at Charleston Board of Trade restaurant a little ways north of Keokuk, Iowa.”
For sale on May 16th auction in Buffalo, Okla.:
- 1981 JD 4440 with 4487 hours & Miller P12 loader
- Minneapolis-Moline G900 propane, 2518 hours, blade
- 1976 Gleaner M combine with 2981 hours & 20' header
“Very cool Sullivan Auctioneers video from recent farm auction in northeast Missouri we covered for our TV show on RFD-TV” Visit https://youtu.be/WN9jYv4RJ3U to see it.”
“This... is... awesome. It’s a custom catering Farmall tractor grill from Texas – of course.”
Catch all of Machinery Pete’s Facebook finds – visit www.facebook.com/machinerypete.