Do you know what the best agriculture schools in the world are? Higher education analytics company QS says it does.
QS recently ranked top agriculture universities based on several key criteria, including academic reputation, employer reputation and research citations per paper.
Here are the world’s top ten agriculture schools, according to this year’s ranking results:
1. University of California-Davis
2. Cornell University
3. Wageningen University (Netherlands)
4. University of California-Berkeley
5. Purdue University
6. University of Wisconsin-Madison
7. The Australian National University
8. Iowa State University
9. Oregon State University
10. Swedish University of Agricultural Science
Notables just outside the top 10 include the University of Illinois (11), Texas A&M University (14), University of Florida (16) and Michigan State University (17). To view the full list, click here.