Spreading straw for livestock bedding is easy, cost-effective and safe with Spread-A-Bale, a new front-end loading attachment from Europe that loads bales in three minutes and spreads in less than one. The St. George Company is proud to introduce the award-winning Spread-A-Bale to the North American market.
Spread-A-Bale is quickly becoming Europe’s most preferred solution to the long, tedious hours spent spreading straw. A two-step "load and spread" answer to manual labor, Spread-A-Bale attaches to a telehandler and fully spreads a large bale of straw up to 26 ft. away in less than a minute. Medium to large sized farms can see up to 75% less hours spent toiling and a new standard in quality for straw spreading, with up to 50% savings in straw.
• Spread a large square bale in less than 60 seconds.
• A one-tractor operation, simple and efficient.
• Two easy steps: load, spread.
• Front loading is easy with the tilting rotor frame using a three-point hitch or telehandler.
• Spreads bedding straw very efficiently, with up to 50% in straw savings.
• Save up to 75% labor from superior design features like easy loader attachment and detachment.
• Spread the straw without entering the stock area using the spread distance of up to 26 ft.
• High-quality straw bedding that is spread and never chopped.
• Gentle-spreading straw reduces airborne particles for safe breathing and limits flying stone projectiles.
• Reverse drive allows you to drive into a stack of bales and "pull" your bale into the chamber.
• Four different models to accommodate all your bale needs – square bales and round bales.