The theme for the 2017 Top Producer Seminar is “Keep Calm, Farm On: Controlling Chaos in Uncertainty.” The agenda is packed with thought-provoking speakers whose insights will help you capitalize on your full business potential during challenging times.
A comprehensive lineup of farm business experts will share insights, analysis and best practices critical to today’s farmers and ranchers.
A few of the must-see sessions and experiences:
- Top Producer of the Year Banquet: Join us as we recognize three outstanding operations and learn from their success.
- First-Ever Welcome Reception: We kick off with a welcome reception at 5 p.m. Jan. 24. Drop in as your travel plans allow and leave when you like to meet up with fellow conference-goers.
- National-Level Networking: Meet farmers from across the country and trade ideas.
- Pre-Conference Risk Management Workshop: During a special three-hour workshop Tuesday, Jan. 24 before this year’s Top Producer Seminar in Chicago, experts Mark Gold of Top Third Ag Marketing, Peter Martin of K•Coe Isom and Nick Stokes of Rabobank will help you identify the best tools you can use to manage around risk so you can discover the revenue potential locked inside your operation.
- Have Lunch with a Gold-Medal Goalie: Jim Craig has been called the backbone of a team that accomplished one of the most extraordinary and memorable sports victories of all time. An All-American goalie at Boston University and standout for the Terriers’ 1978 NCAA championship squad, Jim was selected as the starting goaltender for the U.S. 1980 Olympic hockey team. During these trying times in agriculture, Jim will discuss tips and techniques to transforming and changing your management techniques.
- Outside-the-Box Speakers: Don’t miss the outstanding general session speakers. This year they include Kelly Johnston of Campbell Soup Company, Paul Pittman of Farmland Partners and Richard Hadden, a human resources expert and author—just to name a few.
- A Live U.S. Farm Report Taping: Join host Tyne Morgan and panelists Chip Flory, Market Rally Host; Peter Meyer, Pira Energy: Mark Gold, Top Third Ag Marketing, as they discuss what’s ahead with the grain and livestock markets.
- Early Bird Rate (through Dec. 31): $489
- Standard Rate (begins Jan. 1): $599
Here's what last year's attendees had to say about the event...
“This was my first time at the event. I was impressed with the quality of information shared.”
“Great chance to meet and hear about other farmers and their operations. Something to learn from every meeting.”
“Good conference, nice array of speakers.”
“The entire event was well planned and an inspiring experience.”
“This was my 6th year attending and the best conference yet!”
To register or for more information, visit topproducerseminar.com.
Thank you to the sponsors of the 2017 Top Producer Seminar!
Premier Sponsors: Advance Trading; BASF; Bayer; Beck’s; Cargill; Case IH; Channel; CropZilla; Dow AgroSciences; DuPont Pioneer; ESN; FarmersEdge; Farmers Business Network; John Deere; K-Coe ISOM; Soybean Premiums; Top Third Ag Marketing; Verdesian.
Co-Sponsors: AgYield; CliftonLarsonAllen; Gulke Group; Rabo AgriFinance; Zaner Ag Hedge.
Supporting Sponsors: BMO Harris Bank; Transition Point Business Advisors