Visitors to World Ag Expo, set for Feb. 10-12 in Tulare, Calif., can learn more about the Top Five Dairy Products chosen for the farm and equipment show that draws 100,000 attendees each year.
The dairy selections can be seen at http://www.worldagexpo.com/general-info/top5_new-dairy-products.asp.
They were chosen by a panel of industry professionals and dairy producers as the newest, most innovative dairy products for the upcoming year.
· The Agrivolt Monitoring System with an embedded microchip
· A new Calf-Tel Pro & Deluxe calf hutch from Hampel Corp.
· The wireless MilkWatch RFID reader from I.D.ology
· Silostop's Oxygen Barrier plastic covering for silage
· TenXsys' SmartBolus(R) System
The new products will be located in the Dairy Technology Center (DTC), presented by Bella Health Systems. The DTC is a 140x160-foot indoor canvas-covered structure devoted to dairy exhibits. It's located on Expo Lane between R and S streets at the International Agri-Center.
Catherine Merlo is Western editor for Dairy Today. You can reach her at email@example.com.