The 2010 Top Producer Seminar will be held Jan. 27-29, 2010 at the Hotel Intercontinental in Chicago, Ill. You don't want to miss it. Read the highlights.
The program for this year's Seminar focuses on giving you the tools to succeed in this less-than-ideal economy.
Headliners for the event are:
- Credit Standards, Conditoins and Trends: Jason Henderson, Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank
- 2010 Growing Season Outlook: Allen Motew, QT Weather
- Wall Street's Views of Agriculture: Ann Duignan, JP Morgan
- Market Outlook: Jerry Gulke, SMS Consulting
- Managing Crop Risk and Revenue: Steve Johnson, Iowa State University
- What Farmers Need to Know About Bankers: Roger Schlitter, Former Farm Credit Financial Officer
Think Like A Manager: Danny Klinefelter, Texas A&M University
You'll also be able to hear some lively panel discussion from farmers and industry experts.
Breakouts will include speakers on peer networking, controlling input costs and determining your true production costs.
For More Information