The following information is a Web Extra from the pages of Farm Journal. It corresponds with the article "A Show Not to Miss” by Charlene Finck. You can find the article in the December 2009 issue.
10. Take in fun, sun and ag innovations in Orlando Florida.
9. A one-of-a-kind international experience with 39 countries represented including China, Brazil, Argentina and European countries.
8. Attend the inaugural event so you can brag you were there first.
7. Educational opportunities with topics including farm management, renewable energy, risk management, high yields, and technology.
6. The event offers dynamic networking with leaders from across the industry convening for the event and the long list of co-located events.
5. Top-notch tours will be available of on-farm citrus operations and one of the largest cow-calf operations in the U.S.
4. Mix family fun and farm business–discounts to amusement parks, restaurants, attractions and nightlife across Orlando can be taken advantage of by attendees.
3. Enjoy the break from winter weather while you're neighbor covers your chores for you.
2. Discover eye-catching new products and advanced technologies for your farm.
1. Take part in the first-of-its-kind ag industry event that will be talked about for years to come.