The new Thinwall Dripline product line from Toro can be used for subsurface irrigation or other applications, the company announced. The product offers durability and a flat, molded emitter that resists plugging, among other features.
"Thinwall Dripline is available in 10-, 13- and 15-mil wall thicknesses, and is constructed from premium-quality materials to maximize the tube’s durability and performance," says Claude Corcos, senior marketing manager for Toro’s Micro-Irrigation Business. "As a result, installation and retrieval are easier, and the life of the dripline is extended, even in rocky and abrasive soils."
Other features include:
- Only 120-mesh filtration required to minimize clogging
- Available in 10-, 13- and 15-mil wall thicknesses, and popular 5/8" and 7/8" internal diameters for variable field conditions
- Available in five different emitter flow rates -- 0.16, 0.25, 0.30, 0.47 and 0.75 GPH -- to accommodate a variety of soil conditions, system flow requirements or both
- CV of ≤ 3% for optimal field uniformity
- Extruded tube made of strong and premium-quality materials provides for easy installation and retrieval
- Compatible with all Toro Pro-Loc tape fittings
Click here to get more information on the Toro website.