The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 25 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
· Alpine Sales & Rental Corp. (Bellefonte, Pennsylvania), manufacturer of roadheaders and shaft sinkers.
· Bermingham Foundation Solutions (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of drills, diesel hammers, custom foundation equipment and project planning.
· Champion Equipment (Paramount, California), manufacturer of augers and drilling buckets.
· ESAB Welding & Cutting Products (Florence, South Carolina), manufacturer of welding and cutting equipment.
· Farm Journal Media (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), provider of marketing and media services.
· FLSmidth Excel LLC (Pekin, Illinois), manufacturer of cone crushers.
· Global Track Warehouse USA Inc. (Bartlett, Illinois), manufacturer of rubber tracks for excavators and skid steer loaders.
· Kem-Tron Technologies Inc. (Stafford, Texas), manufacturer of centrifugal pumps and screens.
· Kismet Industries (Faridabad, Haryana, India), manufacturer of attachments for excavators and loaders.
· K-Line Industries Inc. (Holland, Michigan), manufacturer of production parts and components, and provider of engineering and design services.
· Movers & Shakers Executive Search (Las Vegas, Nevada), provider of executive search services.
· N4 Systems Inc.(Toronto, Ontario, Canada), provider of electronic equipment inspection and safety compliance system services.
· Osmundson Manufacturing Co. (Perry, Iowa), manufacturer of disc blades, seeder blades, plow spikes and other tillage tools.
· PMP Industries (Coseano, Udine, Italy), manufacturer of gearboxes, track and wheel drives, axles and hydraulic parts.
· Precision Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. (Beulaville, North Carolina), manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders and oil and gas accumulators.
· Pro-Tec Equipment (Charlotte, Michigan), manufacturer of trench shoring and shielding products.
· Rexnord Industries (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), manufacturer of power transmission components (geared products, bearings, couplings, industrial chain).
· Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets (New York, New York), provider of financial, portfolio management, loans, advisory, and brokerage services.
· Soilmec North America Inc. (Charlestown, Massachusetts), manufacturer of hydraulic drilling equipment and ground engineering equipment.
· Soucy International Inc. (Drummondville, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of rubber track systems.
· Transducers Direct (Miamiville, Ohio), manufacturer of electronic sensors and digital displays.
· Van der Graaf Inc. (Brampton, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of drum motors.
· Warner Electric LLC (South Beloit, Illinois), manufacturer of clutches, brakes and electric actuators.
· Weatherhead Custom Publishing Co. (The Villages, Florida), provider of custom publishing services for manufacturers and associations.
· WORD International Inc. (Elon, North Carolina), manufacturer of rock drilling equipment.
For More: AEM