1 ½ cups peanut butter
½ cup regular margarine or butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
3 tsp. baking soda
4 ½ cups quick-cooking oats
¾ cup semisweet chocolate pieces
¾ cup candy-coated chocolates
¾ cup chopped, roasted peanuts
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat together first 4 ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat 2 minutes. Blend in baking soda.
- Stir in oats and remaining ingredients. Dough will be very stiff and crumbly.
- Drop dough by packed 1/3-cup measures, 4” apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten to 3 ½” patties.
- Bake in 350° oven 12 to 14 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown. Remove from baking sheets; cool on racks.
Makes 22 cookies.