In this morning's World Supply & Demand Report, USDA lowered its projection of Australia's 2012-13 wheat crop by 2 MMT from last month to 21 MMT -- 29% below last season. While USDA left its harvested acreage estimate unchanged, it says it trimmed yield to below the five-year average due to periods of dryness.
- Argentina Sunflowers: Planting Slows with Rains in the Pampas Plains
- Ukraine Sunseed: Higher Estimated Output for 2011-12 Based on Reported Meal Exports
- Australia Wheat: Continued Dry Growing Conditions Lower Production
- Indonesia Palm Oil: Production Growth to Continue for 2012-13
- European Union Corn: Estimated Corn Output Down 1.0 Million Tons with Harvest Underway