Ranging from 330 hp to 425 hp, the four TerraGator models for 2013 include the three-wheel chassis TerraGator TG7300, TG8300 and TG9300 and four-wheel chassis TerraGator TG8400.
- The Viper Pro field computer
- A nine-inch camera/monitor kit and six-port auxiliary in-cap power strip.
- Lowest in-cab noise levels in the flotation market at 75.9 decibels
- Easier access to cooling units for cleaning
- Enhanced Application System hydraulic system for maximum output flow at lower RPMs on the 1,800-gallon liquid, Airmax Precision, Airmax Precision 2, Air Spreader and Soilelection Twin Bin systems
- Myriad of optional features, including an enlarged pressure washer/storage cabinet, leather deluxe seat, auxiliary front mirrors, extension mirrors, pressure washer system, power strip and additional fuel water separator filter
Watch the video below for a ride-and-drive walk through: