Ranging from 330 hp to 425 hp, the four TerraGator models for 2013 include the three-wheel chassis TerraGator TG7300, TG8300 and TG9300 and four-wheel chassis TerraGator TG8400.
With the ability to handle more than 10 products—TerraGator machines can provide greater flexibility and capacity in application choices. The machines feature enhancements for accuracy and better spread-pattern consistency. The AirMax Precision, a single-bin dry system, and AirMax Precision 2 spreads up to two products at once with customizable co-application rates. Improvements made to the center outlets of both dry systems improve spread-pattern consistency and product placement.
Three of the four models are powered by AGCO Power engines that are Tier 4 interim compliant, and the highest horsepower model is powered by a CAT engine, Tier 3 compliant.
Standard equipment for all 2013 models includes AgCommand, AGCO’s telemetry system, with one year of the Advanced Service subscription.
Other highlights for these machines include:
- The Viper Pro field computer
- A nine-inch camera/monitor kit and six-port auxiliary in-cap power strip.
- Lowest in-cab noise levels in the flotation market at 75.9 decibels
- Easier access to cooling units for cleaning
- Enhanced Application System hydraulic system for maximum output flow at lower RPMs on the 1,800-gallon liquid, Airmax Precision, Airmax Precision 2, Air Spreader and Soilelection Twin Bin systems
- Myriad of optional features, including an enlarged pressure washer/storage cabinet, leather deluxe seat, auxiliary front mirrors, extension mirrors, pressure washer system, power strip and additional fuel water separator filter
Watch the video below for a ride-and-drive walk through: