CEO Bill Kirk of Weather Trends will present his outlook for 2016 weather and commodity price implications at the 2016 Top Producer Seminar on Jan. 27.
(Register for the 2016 Top Producer Seminar and receive our Early Bird rate through Dec. 31, 2015.)
Kirk’s presentation, titled “The Road Ahead: Crop, Weather and Price Outlooks,” will happen during the first of three days featuring in-depth business education and networking in Chicago. Top Producer Seminar runs Jan. 27-29 at the Hilton Chicago Hotel.
You can read more about Kirk online, including:
Also be sure to connect with Kirk on Twitter, and stay tuned as our 10 Days of Top Producer Seminar series continues! Here's who we'll be spotlighting in the days ahead:
- Dec. 24 -Land Values Panel featuring LandOwner newsletter editor Mike Walsten alongside Jim Farrell, Farmers National Company; Stephen Kenney, Hancock Agricultural Investment Group; and RD Schrader, Schrader Real Estate and Auction
- Dec. 25 - Rudy Ruettiger, legendary Notre Dame football player
- Dec. 26 - Rob Samuels, CEO, Maker’s Mark Distillery
- Dec. 28 - Dave Mitchell, author of "Live and Learn or Die Stupid!"
- Dec. 29 - Richard Niemann, Niemann Foods
- Dec. 30 - Curt Covington of Farmer Mac and Chris Barron of Carson & Barron Farms
- Dec. 31 - Last Call! Early Bird registration ends today
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!