MADISON, Wis. - World Dairy Expo has announced the official judges for its 2012 cattle shows. The individuals who will be responsible for placing over 2,500 head of the finest dairy cattle in the U.S. and Canada during the five-day event are:
· International Ayrshire Show: Lynn Harbaugh, Marion, Wis.
· International Milking Shorthorn Show: Steve White, New Castle, Ind.
· Central National Jersey Show: Mark Rueth, Oxford, Wis.
· International Brown Swiss Show: Curtis Day, Burnsville, Minn.
· International Guernsey Show: Adam Liddle, Argyle, N.Y.
· Grand International Red & White Show: Justin Burdette, Mercersburg, Pa.
· International Holstein Show: Michael Heath, Westminster, Md.
The International Junior Holstein Show judge as well as the associate judges for all shows will be announced at a later date. Once announced, a total of 16 respected dairy cattle judges will evaluate their assigned breed show.
World Dairy Expo is recognized as the largest dairy-focused event in the world. Dairy producers from across the globe are invited to attend the event that includes daily Dairy Cattle Show, Expo Seminars, Virtual Farm Tours, youth competition and over 800 exhibiting Trade Show companies featuring innovative products and services. The 2012 World Dairy Expo theme will be “Market Fresh” and it will be held Oct. 2-6 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin. Visit www.worlddairyexpo.com
or call 608-224-6455 for further details.