You and your farm operation are facing turbulent times. Today’s challenges demand innovative ideas and a renewed focus on your business priorities. Farmers are asking a lot of questions about how to move forward. You’ll find answers to these questions at the 2016 Tomorrow’s Top Producer conference June 16-17 in Nashville.
The two-day event will feature more than 20 thought-provoking and inspiring speakers to help you navigate uncertainty and grow toward your goals. This conference is specifically for young farmers to prepare the next generation of farmer-leaders.
Agenda highlights and must-see speakers include:
- Best Financial Practices for Young Top Producers – Moe Russell, Russell Consulting President
- Business through Collaboration: Rethinking the Family Farm – John Gladigau, Collaborative Farming Australia
- Leadership Secrets: What’s Costing You Profits... and Why You Don’t Realize It – Andrew McCrea, "American Countryside" Host
- Advice From a First-Generation Farmer – Randy Dowdy, Dowdy Farms, Valdosta, Ga.
- Your Strategic Plan in a Page – Sarah Beth Aubrey, Farm Business Consultant and Author
- Initiating Your Family’s Succession Plan – Shannon Ferrell, Oklahoma State University
- Making the Calls in a Tough Game – Walt Coleman, NFL Referee and Hiland Dairy Controller
See the full agenda for the 2016 Tomorrow’s Top Producer conference.
Now in its eight year, Tomorrow's Top Producer continues to feature dynamic keynote speakers and educational breakout sessions, as well as a networking opportunities.
As we transition the next generation of farm managers and owners, the need to provide education to early-career farmers on best business practices has never been greater. Top Producer is proud to offer this national event dedicated exclusively to young farmers and ranchers
Tomorrow's Top Producer
June 16-17 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville
A comprehensive lineup of farm business experts will share insights, analysis and best practices critical to young farmers during the first-ever two-day Tomorrow’s Top Producer conference.
Here's what last year's attendees had to say about the event...
"Thank you so much. This seminar not only helped my farm but has taught me better communication skills to have with my family."
"Insightful for young grain farmers, but also very useful for farm managers."
“Excellent sessions with focus on becoming a better manager of the farming operation.”
Learn more and register at www.TomorrowsTopProducer.com