To succeed in agriculture today, young farmers need sharp business skills and a well-cultivated network. Make an investment in your operation by joining your peers for Top Producer’s annual young farmer business—Tomorrow’s Top Producer.
Hilton Chicago Hotel Downtown
The 2020 event will feature best-in-class speakers cover topics such as grain marketing, risk management, technology trends, collaborative farming and more.
A few of the general session speakers include:
- Dick Wittman, Wittman Consulting
- Ed Usset, University of Minnesota
- Sarah Beth Aubrey, ACT
- Michael Gunderson, MetLife Investment Management
- Finance and lender panel featuring Nate Franzén, First Dakota National Bank; Ashley Arrington, AgriAuthority; Kala Jenkins, KCOE ISOM
Since Tomorrow’s Top Producer is part of the Top Producer Summit, attendees will also hear the two Summit keynotes:
- As a business professional and former NFL linebacker for the Chicago Bears, Matt Mayberry has a real-world understanding that success is based on overcoming adversity, motivation, culture and teamwork.
- As CEO and a member of the board of directors, Garry Ridge is passionate about the learning and empowering organizational culture he has helped establish. His vision and leadership have positively impacted the WD-40 Company in both measurable and immeasurable ways.
Join fellow young farmers at this event that will be packed with great information, networking opportunities and inspiration. The early-bird registration fee is $299 (until Jan. 6) and hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate of $149 per night.
Little Changes Make Big Conservation Improvements On South Dakota Farm
Probiotic Supplement Could Improve Calf Health