Published on: 12:56PM Feb 28, 2012
Registration is open for the four remaining Farm Journal Planter Clinics, but some of these one-day events are close to selling out.
Our hands-on Corn College Planter Clinics can change how you put your crop in the ground and help you lock in top yields. Draw from the extensive field experience of Farm Journal Associate Field Agronomist Missy Bauer to learn how to get your crop off to a strong start.
Here are the upcoming dates and locations:
March 5, 2012
March 6, 2012
March 8, 2012
March 13, 2012
Or call 877-482-7203.
The day is packed with practical information you can take home and apply to your planter-–and your fields. All leading planter brands will be included.
Key topics in the sessions:
- How to identify a good stand and set your goals for planting execution
- How to evaluate the soundness of your planter
- How to set your planter for the best performance possible
- Planter attachments that can help improve your planter do a better job
- New planter technology you can use
The day ends with an open agronomic question-and-answer session with Bauer. Click here to view the tentative Corn College Planter Clinic agenda.
For More Information
Learn more about Farm Journal's Corn College events.