From Legacy Moment (05.23.2014).
Please join us for future issues,
delivered via email each Friday.
My work brings me face-to-face with the brightest agripreneurs in the nation. As a succession planning professional, it's my job to know the hows, whats and whys of family business success. So, every encounter with a family business owner is a learning opportunity.
- Professionals with the education, experience and commitment necessary to succeed.
- A relationship based on trust, respect and open dialogue.
- Common interests and specific goals to achieve.
- The maturity to disagree and discuss differences of opinion in business and personal matters.
- Long-term perspective--improvement is always a work in progress.
Each of us has the opportunity to give and receive in a mentor/protégé relationship. Whether formal or informal, both parties to the relationship bring valuable insights.
News & Resources for You:
Who benefits more--protégé or mentor?
• Syracuse, N.Y.