If you’ve been perusing AgWeb.com lately, you’ll notice that the Marketing Rally is coming up in Chicago in a little over a week. The event is billed as a chance for producers to visit with many marketing advisors in one place, learn their perspectives and network.
Because when everybody’s opinion reaches consensus, the market is almost sure to do the opposite. That’s the way markets work.
- is not driven by his or her market opinions
- is capable and experienced enough to envision all the possible scenarios of what the market may do
- strategically prepares you to act no matter what the market does
- helps you maintain discipline in decision-making
- is an accountable and trustworthy professional