A ball cap placed at just the right angle on top the TV. An old jersey pulled from a dresser drawer. A purposely unshaven face. Come Super Bowl Sunday, what more can a superstitious football fan do to influence the game’s outcome?
- If Pittsburgh scores, I’ll move my seat and rearrange the ball cap on my TV.
- If Pittsburgh gets ahead by 10, the Lombardi-era jersey goes back in the dresser.
- If it appears the Packers might lose, I’ll brainstorm reasons for calling in sick on Monday.
- If the Packers are up by three scores, I’ll reserve taunts until the game is clearly ours.
- If the Packers are winning and have the ball with a minute to go, I’ll start posting cocky Facebook comments.
- If the Packers win, how will I get off work for the victory parade?
North African Imports
Summer Hogs test contract highs/ Cash cattle trades 106.00 basis remain weak