Published on: 11:45AM Feb 17, 2011
In light of Twitter Thursday and our Tweet Up today, I thought it would be fun to post a collection of my favorite #NFMS11 Tweets to date. So here it goes…
· @FarmJournal: "my husbands taking me to the tractor pulls for valentines day!" Love it! #nfms11
· @MyMachinery Massey Ferguson 1526 compact tractor with 25 hp #nfms11 http://yfrog.com/h37a7erj
· Wrapping up day one of #nfms11, thanks to all who stopped by @ravenindustries and @ravenslingshot!
· WOW! RT @FarmJournal: @NutriDense We're super excited! We were at the test pulls, check out Uncle Sam! http://youtu.be/OkIC0WLfZlU #NFMS11
· That's why we do this! Enjoy! rt @s_hann_2012 If getting a grown-up job means spending a week in Louisville for #NFMS11 I'm totally for it.
· Lots of optimism in US agriculture. Ontario exhibitors very happy with response on their first day of #NFMS11
· Sitting a seat away from Monica Shaw at the NFMS tractor pull. I may faint. Ready for a night of pulling.
· @nfmslouisville My dad took me to the NFMS when I was a child and it dazzled me! It is one of my fondest memories of Dad-Daughter bonding!
· Perks of going to school in Ky: All my ag classes the rest of the week are cancelled for the National Farm Machinery Show! #NFMS
I’m loving the Twitter traffic, hope you come by the Tweet Up today at 4 p.m. in the Farm Journal booth (S Wing A #126). Can’t wait to meet you!