The following commentary does not necessarily reflect the views of AgWeb or Farm Journal Media. The opinions expressed below are the author's own.
Check back on this blog for information about the event as well as reports from Corn College.
Farm Journal Corn College brings all-new events, topics and information for the summer lineup held in less than three weeks. Spots are filling up fast, so sign up today to secure your spot to participate in one of the most innovative summers yet. Don't miss all of the exciting changes happening at Corn College this year. Here are five all-new reasons to Join Farm Journal Field Agronomists Ken Ferrie and Missy Bauer in-the-field this summer.
1. Content: Each year your experience is enhanced with all-new topics and information. Come with an open mind and be prepared to take home cutting edge management practices to incorporate into your operation.
2. Events: Corn College expands its lineup of events with two brand-new events, the Farm Journal Drone Fly-In and Farm Journal Tillage College. Don't miss this opportunity to learn new scouting and management practices from highly trained professionals.
3. CCA CEUs: For the first time in Corn College history, CCA CEUs will be offered at every Corn College summer event, including Drone Fly-In and Tillage College. Check the registration site for total credits offered at each event.
4. Building: The new air-conditioned expo center will make its debut at the Corn College campus in Heyworth, Ill. Take a break from the heat and catch up with fellow farmers and Corn College exhibitors.
5. Irrigation System: A new center-pivot system at the Corn and Soybean College campus in Michigan will provide protection to ensure crops used in teaching sessions are in top shape. Future events will focus on best management practices for irrigation.
Click here for a brief description of each event.
So will it allow Discussions to take place after
graduating corn college? HINT...the
discussion section does NOT function, at the least,
for many of us...try getting a reason that does NOT
Dennis1 oh, and pissed!