I will be hosting a year-end tax webinar for Clifton Larson Allen next Tuesday, November 24 from noon to 1 pm CST. The topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Quick Update on ARC-CO Payment Recalculations,
- Understand Tax Law Changes for 2015 (there were not many),
- Accomplish Effective Tax Planning with Multiple Entities,
- Manage Income Taxes due at Retirement with a Cash Balance Plan,
- Take Advantage of Deferred Payment Contracts (even with Section 179 Uncertainty),
- Determine if an IC-DISC makes sense for you,
- Maximize your Income Tax Credit Opportunities,
- The DPAD Deduction when Dealing with Cooperative Sales.
The Power Point slides related to the webinar will be available as a resource for you. Here is a link to the webinar sign-up.