January 2020 Events
During this two day-day event, our experts will discuss the best agronomic practices for hemp production and touch upon marketing, legal considerations and policy news.
Sessions will address:
- How to source high-quality seed
- Hemp nutrient needs from A to Z
- Pest, weed and disease management
- In-season management and harvest practices
- Steps to developing a marketing plan
- Legal considerations for hemp production
For more information and to register, click here.
720 S. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605