2018 Precision Impact Award Nomination Form
Nominations Open for the 2018 Precision Impact Award
Nominations for the 2018 Precision Impact Award are now being accepted for consideration. This annual award recognizes an outstanding retailer and/or outlet that provides innovative precision agriculture services for their farmer-customers. To nominate a retailer and/or outlet, please complete the following entry form and return it to us for consideration.
The evaluation process for this year’s award will be conducted in two parts. First, AgPro magazine editors will review all initial applications and select three as the top finalists. As part of this step, AgPro editors will conduct brief phone interviews with each finalist to discuss their work with precision ag. Second, the three finalists’ entries will then be evaluated by a group of judges, comprised of precision industry specialists, who will select the 2018 award recipient.
All entries are due no later than August 31, 2018.
Please provide examples and explanations that address the criterion below.
Submitting supporting documents to address each criterion is also recommended.
Grower Engagement and Encouragement of Customer Use
- Makes recommendations for technology use and product training.
- Keeps abreast of the latest technology for retail and farmer use.
- Promotes best management practices and the 4R philosophy with growers.
Overall Innovative Use of Precision Technologies
- Makes changes as technology improvements warrant.
- Works with customers to tailor programs with best fit for operations and fields.
- Invests in employee knowledge to stay current in technology.
Bottom-line Profitability for Company and Customers
- Provides data for appropriate product and quantity applied to maximize ROI
- Maintains inventory control while meeting customer needs.
- Reduces fuel use, labor needs and equipment wear and tear.
Double check to make sure your entry is correct and then hit submit below
Please upload any additional information in the form of photos, endorsements, Word documents and PDFs of brochures to support your entry.
Alternatively, please send any supporting documents or photos that you feel would be appropriate for providing more supporting information to the following address by August 31, 2018. These materials may also be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Attn: Content Services
8725 Rosehill Rd
Lenexa, KS 66215
If you have trouble submitting documents, please contact Rachel Dotson via email or phone: (913) 438-0771
* Indicates Response Required