Source: Iowa State University Beef Center
Rather than attending a meeting in person, you can take advantage of Iowa Beef Center's new online meeting format and access information at any time.
In this format, you can "attend” one session at a time, whenever it's convenient to you, or set aside an afternoon to experience the entire meeting all at once. You'll get the same information as you would in person – listen to presentations and podcasts by some of the Iowa Beef Center's beef cattle experts, and read the latest information on weaning management topics ranging from vaccinations to stress management. Check out the agenda below, starting from the beginning or with whichever topic interests you most.
- Session One: Nutrition Concerns During Weaning Time
- Session Two: Maximizing Calf Health during Weaning
- Session Three: Making Marketing Decisions This Fall
- Session Four: Finding a Successful Weaning Strategy
- Session Five: Culling your Cows During Weaning Time
Click here to attend Iowa Beef Center's new online meeting.